MyCash has been through a series of positive changes over the last year. This started with the corporate re brand, followed by an operational restructure and new offices. Although MyCash has only been in the market for 4 years, our vision to empower all Zimbabweans to build a better future through financial inclusion has never changed. We make it our mission to provide simple, reliable and affordable financial services throughout Zimbabwe.
We have never had traditional banking halls, we believe that we need to be where our clients are. Our Kiosks are found in over 55 TM Pick n Pay stores nationwide. Our trading hours are the same as the stores we operate in. We offer our clients extended banking hours and access to financial services and support for up to 10 hours a day, Monday to Sunday.
The MyCash Account takes about 5 minutes to open and only requires a National ID, Drivers Licence or Passport and a local mobile number. Linking your MyCash Card to your mobile gives you access to the full product offering.
- No monthly banking fees
- $1 minimum balance
- Mobile Banking
- Access to online & phone support
Over the Counter Products:
We have a number of 3rd party offerings that are accessible at any of our kiosks, these are:
- Account top ups
- Domestic money transfers
- Card & Mobile Account Services
- Bill Payments: Zesa, Zol, TelOne, City of Harare, Zuva, Zinara and more
- TelOne products
- National Tickets bus line tickets
- Insurance offerings through CBZ Insurance
- Remittance Services: Hello Paisa & World Remit
- No Charges in TM Pick n Pay for goods under $10 and only 10c for anything over $10
- ZimSwitch Enabled, swipe for purchases anywhere in Zimbabwe
Mobile Wallet Services:
MyCash Mobile gives clients access to their accounts 24/7 from their cell phone
- Balance Enquiry
- Buy Airtime
- ZIPIT send for $1 (flat fee)
- Bill Payments
- MyCash to MyCash Transfers, only 35c
- Mini Statements
- Branch locator
- USSD *212#
- iOS & Android Mobile App
For more information visit our website: www.mycash.co.zw
Follow us: FB: https://www.facebook.com/mycashcard/
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.